• Minimum ordering time 48hrs – to allow us time to purchase all necessary ingredients.
• All prices are subject to VAT.
• We will happily create you a personalised buffet, please let us know when enquiring and we can inform you of the price.
• Please inform us of any allergens or intolerances of any guests at time of booking.
• Any problems at all with your buffet, please inform the delivery person or call the office on 01443 843534 and we will rectify the problem at the time.
• All platters will be collected at an agreed later date.
• We reserve the right to change any savoury options if we do not have the appropriate ingredients, or if the buffet is for low numbers.
• Any buffets cancelled with less than 24hrs notice may be charged for.
• All of our food come with Food Safety Advice:
In the interest of food hygiene and according to our company’s Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) policy we strongly advice that all food produce to be disposed of within 90 minutes of being taken out of refrigeration. On receipt of an external buffet we are assigning responsibility of appropriate disposal to the company.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.